Please note: Our office is on the ground floor but is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Please allow yourself up to one hour for this appointment. This includes possible wait time.
BEFORE 12 PM (NOON) 1 (ONE) business day prior to your scheduled appointment (e.g. by 12pm on Friday for appointments taking place the following Monday) we require completion of the INTAKE FORM (if you have not been to our clinic in over a year or you are a new patient) and COVID Pre-Screening (if you have not completed over the phone).
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff. As such, we want to share with you the procedures and protocols that we have put in place to guarantee a safe and sanitized clinic environment:
What We Are Doing:
- Our clinic is cleaned and sanitized professionally daily.
- We have a sanitizing station upon entry for everyone who comes into the clinic.
- Each clinic room is sanitized between patients.
- Between patients we disinfect pens, clipboards, payment terminals and any objects you may need to touch during your appointment.
- Our staff is wearing full personal protective equipment.
- All patients are pre-screened before their in-office appointment and screened again when they arrive in our clinic.
Preparing For Your Appointment:
- We will be seeing patients by appointment only. Our goal is to limit the number of people in the clinic at any given time. To accomplish this, please attend your appointment alone or with a single family member only if necessary (i.e. for children or elderly patients).
- Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the clinic.
- Please limit your belongings to 1 personal item, bring a VALID health card, and bring a list of your current medications.
- Members of the public must wear their own mask. Masks that we use in our clinic are intended for health care workers and not for the public.
During Your Appointment:
- When placed in a clinic room, please keep your belongings with you and do not place them on clinic surfaces. We will be asking you to stay in the room until we can safely escort you out of the clinic.
- Your appointment will be booked for 10 minutes. Please try to keep the visit to this length as running on time is essential for everyone’s safety.
- Our waiting room is for emergency overflow only. If you will be waiting for pick up after your appointment, we would ask you to wait outside the clinic.
- Use of our clinic washroom is discouraged as we are unable to sanitize this space between patient visits.
No Show/Cancellation Policy:
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, contact our clinic immediately. Since appointments are in high demand, your prompt cancellation will give another patient the opportunity to access timely medical care.
You will be discharged back to your family physician if:
- You are not present during your scheduled appointment AND/OR
- Your appointment is not cancelled by 12 PM (NOON) 1 (ONE) business day prior to the scheduled date/time.
Parking is available on the street and at the Sobey’s next door. We are accessible by TTC at Main Street Station.
You will be given the earliest available appointment for the condition stated on your referral. If you do not show for your initial appointment, a $75 charge will have to be paid before another appointment will be booked. Please have a translator present if you are not comfortable discussing medical concerns in English.