We’re pleased to announce that Skin Science is now open! We love being part of your skincare journey and we’re excited to welcome you back.
If you had an appointment that was cancelled or postponed due to our closure, you’re at the top of our list – we will be offering you priority appointments.
Get in touch with us to book an appointment for your favourite treatments, including BBL and injectables.
We are taking a waitlist for microneedling and Fraxel laser treatments – ask to join the list and we’ll be in touch as soon as we have an opening. Looking forward to seeing you!
New Health & Safety Protocols
In accordance with local health authorities and the latest research, we have established new health and safety protocols to continue to bring you the highest quality of patient care. Read on to find out what to expect when you visit us.
What we are doing:
1. Our clinic is cleaned and sanitized professionally daily.
2. We have a sanitizing station upon entry for everyone who comes into the clinic.
3. Each clinic room is sanitized between patients.
4. Between patients we disinfect pens, clipboards, payment terminals and any objects you may need to touch during your appointment.
5. Our staff is wearing full personal protective equipment.
6. All patients are pre-screened before their in-office appointment and screened again when they arrive in our clinic.
Preparing for your appointment:
1. We will be seeing patients by appointment only. Our goal is to limit the number of people in the clinic at any given time. To accomplish this, please attend your appointment alone or with a single family member only if necessary (i.e. for children or elderly patients).
2. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment.
3. No outside food or drink is allowed in the clinic.
4. Please limit your belongings to 1 personal item.
5. Please email us in advance with your preferred pharmacy address and phone number so we can send any prescriptions the doctor provides, directly to your pharmacy.
6. Wearing your personal mask or face covering is encouraged but not mandatory. We are only able to provide masks to our staff.
During your appointment:
1. Once you have been escorted to your clinic room, please keep your belongings with you and do not place them on clinic surfaces. We will be asking you to stay in the room until we can safely escort you out of the clinic.
2. Our clinic washroom will no longer be available for patient use.
3. Your appointment will be booked for 10 minutes. Please try to keep the visit to this length as running on time is essential for everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Looking to revive tired skin?
Good skin starts with great products. Transform your complexion from home with science-backed products from SkinCeuticals and La Roche Posay.